Thursday, November 25, 2010

Emotive Language

I’ve learned about emotive language in ESL class. Emotive language is the words that can make people feel something. I learn about it because I will use the emotive language to make poster, slogan, and documentary to my project in my English class.

First, I use a thesaurus to find the words that I don’t understand and I use Google Docs to share the document with someone in my group.  And then I chose two to four words each to make slides. After that, I learned about creative commons and copyright to find the creative commons images using Flickr.

I don’t really like this part because to find a creative commons picture is hard. Creative commons is something that we can use in public. After I found the great pictures, I start to edit and combine it using Picnik and post it in new slide using Google Docs presentation and print the images for class display. I love this part because I like decorating class. And the last step is writing my reflection about the process.

The most important thing I’ve learn here is when I use Google Doc to share with someone in my group because it’s very useful so we can do the project in the same document and in the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment